I only have a few more minutes of internet time because I just took a long rainy Sunday afternoon nap!
Updates to come:
a day seeing Orvieto through the eyes of a 10-year old
my fabulous adventures in Rome
some questions and experiences about church
Long update tomorrow- with (hopefully) picture! Ciao!
3.01.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi kid! I had to get Mom to help me get onto your blog. (I tried 3 times last week to comment, but had technical difficulties). Anyway, we're all enjoying your reports. We're trying not to be too envious, as we prepare for a big snow storm here in good 'ol New Jersey. Still waiting for some pics from your new camera.
ReplyDeleteI'll try to get a more up-to-date (fatter/older) picture of myself for my profile. Love You!!
Heather, heather, heather. Your blog is beautiful. When I read about the cathedrals in the last post, I almost started to cry. (Which is strange to admit, but there it is.)
ReplyDeleteI have not spoken to you in quite a long time, and I regret that fact right now, because you are entirely wonderful. I hope that your trip to Italy will be everything you want it to be, and I pray that it's everything God wants it to be.
Okay, now I am done being a creepster. hah.
Meeghan Ashley Clark.