The past week has been great. Filled with great class sessions, lots and lots of rain and some good conversations. Today was a birthday party for our director Matt's son Silas. It was a Jungle Jamboree and some of my friends and I made headbands with animal ears for construction paper. I was a frog with big eyes. We had a blast :) A group of us are going to Arazzo (a small town north of here on the way to Venice) and Sunday we'll be attending an English speaking mass and doing more exploring in Rome.
You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a few days. Right now I am on a friend's computer giving a quick update because my computer is having hard-drive problems. I can only hope that it will be fixed in the next week or so, so please bare with me with the less frequent posting. Miss you all! Also, send me an email at Heather.Lobe(a)gordon.edu (replace that a with the @ sign- don't want spam) with an address for postcards and updates on YOUR life too. I would love that. Ciao for now. Happy weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment