4.17.2009

Greetings from Prague

I'm here safely everyone! The city, to quote my best friend Sarah, is like "an adult non-cheesy European version of Disney World." It's magical...

I took a flight into Munich (the airport was very clean, quiet and modern) and switched over to fly to Prague. Sarah and Christina (two of my best friends from Gordon who are studying in Scotland this semester) met me at the airport and we found a great restaurant to eat a late dinner outside last night. Our hostel is really fun with tons of young people from different countries hanging out with each other on the modern furniture and eating cultural foods together in the kitchen. We have our own 3-person room with a balcony and a gorgeous view.

We slept in a bit this morning and slowly got ready together with fresh coffee to plan out our day... heading off for lunch soon and then for a boat tour of the city on the Vltava (the river). More updates to come!

3 comments:

  1. I never made it to Prague! I'm so jealous you are there. I hear it is amazing! I did really like the Munich airport though. :)

    Happy Spring! We finally have a nice weather here today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heath, you never cease to amaze us. Prague! "Good on ya", as they say in Australia. How nice that you are able to be with your two friends from Gordon and meeting students from so many different places. Youth hostels are the way to go. We look forward to your next Blog. In the meantime, soak it all in.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your zest for life will get you where ever you wish to go. The experiences you're having and the friends you have made will always be an imortant part of you. Thanks for sharing. We're proud of you.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete